|Size (L x W x H)||115 mm x 155 mm x 160 mm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
What makes CHEMEX® Bonded Filters the real deal?
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
- Prefolded for convenience
- Will fit most other cone-shaped filter coffeemakers
- Removes impurities, acidity, unhealthy and bitter elements from the coffee. In your brewed cup you will find only the caffeine and desirable aromatic oils of the coffee beans
- Oxygen cleansing is a bleach-free process, ensuring no chemical residue or taste is imparted to the filter
- Works well with all types of roasts-even tea! Allowing you to make the perfect and most pure cup, every time
- The CHEMEX® coffeemaker brewing system us a preferred method of roasters and baristas worldwide
- Our filter paper is manufactured in the USA materials. Responsibly harvested and conforming to SFI, FSC, and PEFC sustainable programs
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Easy clean-up. No trays, no baskets, just simply remove the filter and discard
- Fits CHEMEX® Coffeemakers CM-1, CM-1C, CM-1GH, CM-FNX
100 filters per pack.
All CHEMEX® Coffeemakers used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX® Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
Product weight: 600g
Product box size (mm): 115x155x160
100 pcs filters per pack